Complaints & Disputes

What should I do if I have a complaint?

If you have any complaints about the service provided to you, you should take the following steps.

1. Contact your Authorised Representative about your complaint.

2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 24 hours, please contact McLardy McShane Group Complaints Officer on telephone number (03) 9290 9200 or put your complaint in writing to or send it to us at:

Complaints Officer
McLardy McShane Partners
Level 3, Building 7
Botanicca Corporate Park
570-588 Swan Street
Richmond, VIC 3121

Please mark the envelope “Notice of Complaint”

We will endeavor to resolve your problem openly and fairly and within 21 days.

3. If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter to AFCA. AFCA can be contacted by post GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001, phone 1800 931 678 or email