Complaints & Dispute Handling

Complaints & Dispute Handling

What should I do if I have a complaint?

If you have any complaints about a service provided to you, please contact your Authorised Representative and tell them about your complaint. They will do their best to resolve it quickly.

If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 14 days, please contact Tracy Scarella, McLardy McShane Complaints Officer at or put your complaint in writing and send it to:

Complaints Officer
McLardy McShane Partners
Level 3, Building 7 Botanicca Corporate Park
570-588 Swan Street
Richmond VIC 3121

McLardy McShane Partners Pty Ltd will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.

McLardy McShane Partners Pty Ltd is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).  If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us, you have the right to refer the matter to the AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to customers. The AFCA can be contacted at:

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Ph – 1800 931 678. 
Email – 
Website –